Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jamieasa's BFF troubles



Dear Daisy,

It seems like whenever I tell my X BFF a problem, she never really cares and just says " ok " or "oh " that's why we're not bffs anymore. We are still friends and all, but what should I do?

Jamieasa


Dear Jamieasa,

If she doesn't seem to care, confront her and say " hey, I feel like you don't care what I'm saying when you say barely anything. " if she still doesn't care she my not be the greatest friend. A friend should really care about how you feel. Like if I was feeling down I wouldn't want my bestie to say " oh... Ok whatever " and start talking about her new shoes. She may not even know your mad or hurt by this. But, I bet there are plenty of girls you can hang with. Who knows, you my find your TRUE best friend!

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help! I tried telling her and all but it just got into a huge fight where we told each other our probs! She doesn't automatically change the subject she just makes it awkward... She's really fun to hangout with and sometimes nice but I'm not sure if I should be bffs with her... we've been bffs for like 4 years until now and shes been super nice except she has those glitches that you dont know you have. Should I still be her bff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.... Thats tough! I'm sorry! I can't tell you exactly or not if you should stay bff's with one another, But maybe you guys should take a little break and hang with other friends to cool down. Did you get a chance to tell her the whole thing? If not ask if you can have a chance to tell her whats up. But, remember everybody has flaws. If you like everything else about her though, why should one little flaw and disagreement stop you?
      Hope I helped,
      Daisy

      Delete
  2. I think you should cool down and make some other friends because it seems that girl doesn't care what you think. I used to have a friend like that, but you know what? I got in her face and said Hey i feel like you don't really care about me. Which led to 100 fights and this girl is the coolest of all my friends (not really popular) but hey, this year, we havent had any problems and now we always hang out and have a good time

    ReplyDelete