Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jamieasa's bff troubles part 2


Dear Daisy,
Thanks for the help! I tried telling her and all but it just got into a huge fight where we told each other our probs! She doesn't automatically change the subject she just makes it awkward... She's really fun to hangout with and sometimes nice but I'm not sure if I should be bffs with her... we've been bffs for like 4 years until now and shes been super nice except she has those glitches that you dont know you have. Should I still be her bff?




  1. Dear Jamieasa,

    Hmm.... Thats tough! I'm sorry! I can't tell you exactly or not if you should stay bff's with one another, But maybe you guys should take a little break and hang with other friends to cool down. Did you get a chance to tell her the whole thing? If not ask if you can have a chance to tell her whats up. But, remember everybody has flaws. If you like everything else about her though, why should one little flaw and disagreement stop you?
    Hope I helped,
    Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment