Sunday, October 21, 2012

How to tell if a guy likes you Sopmonkey


  1. Dear Daisy,

    How do you tell if a guy likes you


    Sopmonkey


  2. Dear Sopmonkey,

    There is no way to tell if a guy likes you, but there are a few ways. It isn't true all the time though. WARNING: There is no way to 100% understand guys. But here are the basics:

    1. He teases you a lot.
    2. He smiles and blushes around you.
    3. When his friends tease him about liking you he will become SUPER defensive ( not mild defensive all guys are defensive at times. )
    4. Find excuses to talk to you
    This is all I have for now, hope I helped!!!
    Daisy

2 comments:

  1. but daisy ( i am new over here! :D)
    a boy teases me in my class by beating me, pulling my hair, secretly stealing my precious mechanical pencils.....
    but of courz, he is defensive when his friends tease him about liking me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LSRI! Welcome to my blog! :) Sounds like he may like you, but does he beat you beat you or just playfully? Are you looking for advice? I cant help it. I know a guy and he steals my pencil too and even my science book sometimes. ( I doubt he likes me. we're just friends. ) No guarantees since I cant actually see the situation, but I think he likes you. :D

    ReplyDelete