Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kai Rose's creepy noises at night


Dear Daisy,
Hi!I need help with something:please don't laugh:
Every night I hearthings downstairs and it really scares me because it makes me think there is burglars...I'm 10 and scared but I don't know what to do...help!!!
Kai Rose

  1. Dear Kai Rose

    There is nothing to be embarrassed about! I was like that too, and I still am. What I do is I read a book to forget about it, watch TV or Think about other stuff! When you hear a noise usually its just the floor creaking, natural noises, or even pets. Don't worry!

    Hope I helped!
    Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Daisy!!!you really helped!!


    I'm certainly coming back to you for advice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes me feel good I helped!!!

      And I really hope you do come back!!! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I have another problem:

    My other best friend Paige,has got a boyfriend...she just pushes us away so se can be with him.we are both ten,so is he (Connor).he puts his arm around her,full tongue-and-lip kissing and all that...she's had hundreds of boyfriends (literally) and I just want her back,our funny,happy friend and the moody,bossy and boy side-tracked girl to go...

    I think we should leave her for a few days,so she can realise how much she really needs us and she can then return to us when sense has been knocked into her!!!

    Please help us as I'm fearing me and all my other friends are going to lose her!


    Love,Kai

    ReplyDelete